How many in your party?
Mood: Somewhere between hopeful & sad
Well today is the first day on my new medicine. I'm giving it 3 weeks...if it doesn't work - it's "OUT WITH YA!" I'm hoping the mood swings & nausea will subside at least a little.
This weekend was absolutely fabulous. I got to hang out with all the big brothers and Janna & Brandon were there too. I'm relieved that time went by too quickly for Melissa to toss the bouquet ~ there were only maybe 4 "singles" there...me, Jennifer, the bride's sister (who actually might be engaged) and one other bridesmaid who's BF is so creepy & shitty he slipped me his card when she wasn't looking! (NIIIIICE!) Jennifer got engaged Sunday on the way home. HA! Yeah...so it seems as though I was "ROPER, PARTY OF ONE!" yet again. It probably didn't help that I must've heard "Wagon Wheel" no less than half a dozen times throughout the weekend & a really great new song. Scott Thompson played at the rehearsal dinner Friday night & sang a song called "Carry Me". UGH! Melted! I could DEF see myself dancing to that as my first song. That's the kind of love that I want...the kind I need. But obviously it's not my time yet. I wish it were...I feel like I'm ready...but God has other plans for me right now; and who am I to question Him. So I'll just keep trying to hold on to my patience, remind myself of that and work on my school work, book worming it up, photography, job searching, prayer and anything else I can bury myself in...


3 Comments:
that a girl, thats sounds like a good clear mind plan
yeah^^^ and guys hurt. you dont want that
For true - there is NO avoiding that!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home