19 March 2009

HURRY MONDAY!

I will be so glad when Monday post 3pm gets here. I got an appointment to change my meds. YAY! I feel like I'm constantly on the brink of a panic attack and I've already had my once-a-semester-breakdown 2 weeks into class! New record! (rolling eyes) It's awful! I don't know why it's so hard for me to relax!

At least this weekend I'll have a little relief. It's Dan's wedding and Brandon & Janna will be in town too. It should be a great time. Waylor gets to stay the weekend with his girlfriend Sadie & one of his fave cousins, Dakota. He's pretty excited about that. He is always hesitant to leave when I pick him up on Sundays. It's so cute.

One thing I wish they had on these blogs is the little mood thinggie like they have on myspace. That would rawk my face! LoL

Anyway, guess I'm going to do some work --

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

chill out, everything is going to be alright. take a picture of your face and post that.

March 19, 2009 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Jenerous said...

Why would I do that?

March 19, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home