Well -- there isn't a whole lot that's new around here... I made an A in my Quantitative Methods for Business class but a D in my Labor Management class
AGAIN! BOO!! I went to Tampa about a week ago & had an absolute blast. BRANDON GOT ENGAGED!! WooWoo! He went on stage during the Cross Canadian Ragweed concert and popped the question to Janna and like a milli other people! hahaha She was pissed that he kept disappearing (like when he went to the tour bus to work it out with Cody), I almost got in a fight with a bunch of douchebags while dragging her to the front row & She tried to go to the bathroom at the time he was gonna propose! It was so fitting it was ridiculous! Poor guy was so nervous, in true Roper fashion, his butt and his mouth were tag teaming the toilet!
This was right after he popped the question!

She asked me to be her maid of honor & what can I say other than - I'M
HONORED! I'm incedibly excited! They have planned a small ceremony for July 3rd and we will do our annual family reunion and a wedding reception July forth at our lake house. It should be a wonderful wonderful time. Here are some pictures from my trip to Tampa:



1 Comments:
what a cute story, july wow not much time to prepare, i like small simple weddings
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home