02 September 2009

Listening to: So Small Carrie Underwood

My eye has healed as far as looks go...it still itches, I'm still sporting a scar and it's sensitive to the touch. Guess it'll continue healing over time. I've come to the conclusion that I have something about injuring my eyes. This would make scar #4 between the two of them! Am I determined to poke an eye out?! LoL Good thing I never got a Red Rider for Christmas.

Started class again - only able to take one this first half of the semester. Eight weeks of International Business. Also have a 30 (plus) page term paper to write for this class. Guess it worked out well that I only took this one. I'd heard horror stories and was somewhat relieved when everything else seem to clash. This is the first course the professor has taught here at Brenau and he's a real stickler for time - that means every Wednesday I'm in there 6p til 10p. Makes for LONG days. I'm just so ready to be done. I'm ready to start interviewing and talking to people and freaking get out of Augusta.

I've got 3 hard classes the 2nd half of the semester. I am REALLY dreading that. It doesn't help at all that these classes will be amongst the holiday season. :-(
Bah humbug!
...as long as I pass though...as long as I pass...

Saturday morning I am flying out of Columbia to Houston for a "long weekend". I will be staying until Tuesday. I hope the weather is nice. The forecast is chalk-full of thunder storms. Nothing like storms during "vacation" <-- or the closest I'll get for a long while anyway! Pathetic. I'm tired of seeing everyone's pictures of their exotic vacations. And their babies too. Ugh. If I see one more album of someone's new born, I will puke formula myself!! (No offense to anyone, it's just the natural progression of life I realize, but it's hard to look at when you're on the sideline... even if you DON'T want to play in the game!)

Ok, so enough griping for the day - I deleted my facebook so I might be on here more... we will see...


1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

nice, dont know what i might do without facebook, but you do what you gotta do. i miss my blog, it is hard now that i am working full time. glad to hear you will be getting a break, everyone needs one

September 2, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home