02 March 2009

GO ME GO ME GO MEEEE!

I'm absolutely elated to find out I made a B (final grade) in my Legal Environment of Business. Not only was this an incredibly hard class, but the teacher is borderline ridiculous as well. He's the teacher people tell you not to take if you can help it. I can't begin to explain the relief to be done with that class! As for my Managerial Finance class, I'm not sure yet. That teacher was in the hospital the last couple of weeks so I imagine our grades aren't quite ready. I feel confident that I did ok in that class. (Now watch I'll get a C or something!! LoL) Starting next week I am retaking Labor Management Relations. BLAH! This will be the 2nd time I take it and it's with the same slack @$$ monotone mispronunciating lady! JOY :/

I went to youtube to find a video of someone doing a happy dance - I got distracted and clicked on Charlie Brown's Kwanza instead. Laughed my ass off...well, not really cause I guess you gotta have an ass before you can laugh it off...YA FEEL?! hahaha

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

ok, so i only watched about 1 min. this is not ok for kids!!

March 2, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home