16 March 2009

Charlotte

I heard on the news today that either they have or they are working on putting a little (machine) in space crafts that can recycle urine into water. All I can say is, I'd hate to be the tester for that job! EW!

Best investment of the weekend:These were topped off with a bright rubber duckie
colored poncho...don't be jealous!

Even though it was WAY cold (not even 50 degrees) and super rainy outside, we had a great great time! There were a gazilli people there. E! was there filming too. We played TONS of beer pong and cornhole all weekend. Too bad I suck. LoL I also got to see a good friend of mine from college. :D He's really insightful & made some suggestions of career paths for me. I'm actaully kind of excited about it.

Here are a few pictures from Saturday.
(And no, no one peed their pants this year)


3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

you put a dong in your cornhole, what kind of party was this girl, gross, lol

March 16, 2009 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Jenerous said...

Easy now! No dongs in any corn holes lady!

March 16, 2009 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Kayla Renee said...

ok first off, gross, i dont want to drink previously unrine water. second, i like your rain boots. third, what were you doing?

March 16, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home