Ok... so I'm super excited...but let me tell you - planning a birthday party from 1,000 miles away is
not what it's cracked up to be! LoL I've decided for David's birthday I'd get some people up and we can all go out to eat. Uh, 30 ppl (and only 8 RSVP's mind you) later... I think we've got ourselves a FIESTA! I wanted to keep with the Mexican resturant theme and make some cupcakes w/cactus's on them. I plan on getting 2" clay pots to drop cupcakes into. Then I will ice them w/chocolate icing & crushed oreos to look like dirt. Then, I am going to make green rice crispy treats that I will shape into little balls and place on top of the cupcake to look like a little cactus. My original plan was to ice the ricecrispie threats w/green icing then put a few of the elongated white sprinkles on them for prickles... I think that will be too time consuming and pricey for the amount of people coming. I guess I could have used a large iced marshmellow? Hmm... maybe next time... note to self... here's the effect I'm going for

I will make sure to take AND post pictures! I love being creative...when the mood strikes me! haha
OK... I just wanted to blog cause it's been a minute, I'm actually in a good mood AND I'm excited! teehee Have a great day!
2 Comments:
when you feel like it is the time to do it, cause when you dont feel like it, you wont for sure. cute, so they party hasn't happened yet it sounds like
Nope - not yet...this Saturday -
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home