04 August 2009

God Wants You to Know -

One of my favorite applications on facebook lately has been the "Message from God". It always seems to be frighteningly on point. Not only that. but timing is uncanny! I have been looking at jobs via the internet and feeling a bit overwhelmed. I have no idea where to even start! Seriously, I don't even know what to put in the drop bar tab when looking!!! Today's message was this:



Jen got a message that on this day, God wants her to know...

... that to find out who you are becoming find stories that move your heart.

Just like a seed has an image of the tree in it, so does your heart have an image of who you are becoming. Look for stories in movies and books that resonate in your heart, and you will find glimpses of your possible futures. What is your favorite story?

Hmmm...what if my favorite story is Star Bellied Sneetches?! Do I take the lesson from that and apply? (Lesson: neither plain-belly nor star-belly Sneetches are superior, and they are able to get along and become friends.) So just as I am no better than anyone else, they are no better than me?? Hmmm...that seems to be part of my problem...lack of confedence to do what others do. Or do what they do just as good, if not better than them! *sigh*

I pray that for guidence in looking for a career. Alls I really know is I'd like something that involves interaction with people. Not just customer relations, but TRUE interaction with people. I know God will put me exactly where I need to be so I don't fret too much...but just like I don't think God will let me get hit by a car, I’m not going to go running in the road! I can't just sit and wait for it to fall into my lap...

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

i see you switched backgrounds so now i can commet :), i find it really hard being a human and haveing faith, it is hard sometimes, but i know what is really going on, good to see so do you

August 8, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home