Wow - what a week!! David flew in last Friday to surprise mom. She was SO EXCITED and has done nothing but chatter on and on about what a great surprise it was and what a great time she's been having! We spent the weekend at the lake and fished and really got in some good quality time with one another as a family. We came in Monday and had dinner at aunt Sue's - another really great surprise! (Thanks Sue) David really wanted to meet some of my friends and see my "stompin grounds" so we booked it up to Wild Wing. A few hours later I got really ill and had to go to the bathroom. :-( Someone kept kickin the door so we open it to tell them to eff off & it was a cop! OOPS! Needless to say we were asked to leave. He sat outside in hopes that we'd get into the car to drive. Well, I called my dad instead. He wasn't in the best mood, but it beats getting us outta jail later! SoOoOoO ~ the next morning I get up to start to get ready for work. Little did I know Waylor was laying there and I stomped right on his rib cage; caused me to fall forward! Lucky for me my face broke my fall! Yep! I busted my eye right open! Mom & David INSISTED on I needed stitches...I just wanted to glue it together and get a butterfly strip. Well, three hours, eight stitches and a black eye later I was at home resting again! GREAT! (rolling eyes)

Wednesday rolls around and mom decided to show David around town starting with the Savannah Rapids Pavilion. It was less then an hour later when I got a call saying mom had fallen and they had called 9-1-1 but David needed to know where they were! OH GEEZ! Of course I panicked and had to get my dad's worker to drive me to the site. Sure enough - there was mom on a stretcher nice and bloodied! Poor poor David came here to relax and will probably leave MORE stressed out then when he came! He was sweet enough to call into work where his AWESOME company told him family first - do what you need to and don't worry about coming in til Monday (he was supposed to START this last Wednesday). Needless to say the ER docs recognized us and literally think that David beats us. We're waiting for the sheriff's dept to show up to investigate. <-- All jokes aside!! Here is a picture of me & mom in the ER:

She was in good spirits and actually I think a bit embarrassed that she had tried to knock down a stone wall with her face! LoL She told me "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree - but we DEFFINATELY fall!" hahahah
1 Comments:
thats a funny story, wasn't sure how that all went down but i got it now :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home