10 July 2009

Thank you note

Dear Big Brother -

I am so proud of you and the distance you have come over the years. I've seen you through scraped knees, broken wrist(s), skateboards & airwalks, sneaking G'N'R "parental advisory" albums past mom and dad, and betting your friends that I could beat them up while out-jiving them any day of the week. Sometime while I was discovering boys, the joys of daily detention and restriction, you grew up and became a man. You taught me everything I know (well, at least the good stuffs) and I can never thank you enough. You always gave me the "faster" hotwheels cars and let me have the McDonald's toy that was made cooler by mom's infamous dot (so we could tell them apart mind you)...never mind the part that I'd tattle on you otherwise! Haha You were always quick to take me under your wing and show me way through life, confident I’d take my own path, while you held the thorns back as much as possible. I am eternally grateful that God blessed you with the baby sister you continuously wished for…You’ve been more than a brother to me. You have been a best friend.

Thank you and I love you with every strand in my heart and soul.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home