21 June 2009

I have the question Alex...

What is: I'm an easy target?
What is: I'm too trusting?


Answer: Must be
Answer: Must be


Am I so trusting & honest with others that somehow they believe I am not trust worthy nor honest with them? I am brutally honest with people and yet I am constantly accused by others of lying. Why would I lie? What does being dishonest do for me?! Nothing. Please explain to me how I can sit at home with nothing to do and/or not do anything and still be accused of lying - meanwhile, back at the ranch, my BF who said he WASN'T going somewhere ended up going to that place anyway?! Yeah, and people can't figure out why I'm single. Yeah, and people can't figure out why I have walls. Pretty sure it's self explainitory. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home