They gotta keep warm!
I ask, is it wrong to not delete a FB friend just because I want to see her wedding pictures? Uh, yeah, I know...a little gay, but this was one of the first girls that really considered myself close to and I went to delete her the other day, but decided against it because I want to see pictures of her wedding. I guess it's some "thing" deep inside my depths of girlie-ness that longs for the whole wedding thing. Oh, yeah, and I'm kindda pissed that I'm not invited but the rest of our "group" is. I'm also kind of pissed that she expected (using that term loosely) me to travel over 5+ hours to drop a bunch of dolla bills when I'm not even invited to the wedding. Before any of the guys say something - let me point out - bacholorette parties are different than bachelor parties in that you don't just invite randoms that you partied with every once in while. It's almost like, "Uh, so I know you have to suffer through my wedding, so let me reward you now with a party." That's the closet you'll get to understanding without actually having a vagina. ok?! ok. It's personal. And I take it personal. I would have been the only F'n person at the bachelorette party to NOT be invited to the wedding...awesome! Can you HEAR my eye rolling?! Disclaimer: This is nothing against the person who threw the bacholorette party...I'm pretty sure she didn't know I was invited...BUT a guest loist WAS discussed before hand at which point the b...ride could have pointed out that I wasn't invited to the wedding so maybe I shouldn't be invited to the party either. Whatever.
I have lots of other things on my mind right now that I would like to get out - but, I'm torn. I've nothing to hide, but I kind of feel like I should respect other's privacy by not saying too much... then again... the people who actually read this already are aware of whats going down. I just wish I wasn't so damn complacent. UGH

1 Comments:
that is a shity thing to do to you, someone should have paid more attention, maybe you gift was no good so she didn't want to see what you were giving for the wedding gift, lol, just kidding. you should just say what is on your mind, who cares
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home