09 March 2009

My weekend

I got my hair did on Saturday. It's a little blonde for my taste, but oh well. The underneath is red and a couple of red streaks throughout. Not sure that I'm liking the red back, but I can't see it, so whateves!


On an exciting note, I decided I'm going to Charlotte NC to hang out with my cousin and her hubby to celebrate St Pat's this weekend. We're gonna do a pub crawl. This is a picture of what happened last year...
Chad peed his pants

Needless to say - it should make for a super interesting time! hahaha And I CAN'T WAIT! I NEVER get to see these kids! :D

The last bit of business today ~ I'm looking for people to punch me in my jaw? I'm so stressed out about this next semester my TMJ has completely flared up. I took a pain pill (the Dr suggested only taking half) that didn't touch it. So, I took the other half...and still, nothing. :( BOO!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

i would love to get me hair did right now, it is super bad. i hope you don't pee on yourself, sounds rowdy, have fun and be safe

March 9, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home