16 March 2009

BLAH BLAH

So America's Next Top Model try-outs in NY today turned into a riot. Check out the video...over 10,000 people! NUTS! I suddenly feel like I'm in Savannah on St Pats again! (Yes, it really does get that retarded; hence not going down there anymore!)

I'm nervous about my 2nd Quant class tomorrow. We have a quiz every week. I've been working on my homework for a week and was completely lost! He said we could have a group of no more than 3 ppl. Can I just say for the record...I DESPISE group work. I hate having to depend on others to get my shit done. Maybe I'm not a "team player", IDK...but at this point I don't care either...I just to get through my classes and get on with my shit for goodness sake! I've worked too hard for too long to let some dumb f*** throw me off course anymore! UGH!

I think I'm gonna call for a stronger prescription of meds tomorrow. No lie, my stress is borderline ridiculous. I'm having crazy headaches, barely sleep, can't think straight (I'm sure from lack of sleep) and my jaw....I literally can hardly move my jaw. I'm not sure if I'm griding my teeth or clenching my jaw, but it SUCKS. I can't even eat cause it kills me! :(

SoOoOo anyway...I guess I'm gonna take my little cranky-ish self to bed. Got a lot running through my mind and I'm praying for clarity.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kayla Renee said...

oh my god I cant stand group work! i hate when teachers require it. Usually i volunteer to do everything, and just share the grade cause i dont want my grade to be ruined by someone who doesnt care.

March 17, 2009 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

the jaw sister is from stress, you need to chill. what are you all worked up over?

March 17, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home