11 February 2009

The results are in!

I can't believe tomorrow is already Thursday. I have been planning this trip to Florida for a couple months & I'm completely stoked, but it snuck up on me; I haven't packed or anything! YIPES! I act like this isn't a regular occurrence ~ packing at the last minute. Haha Yeah right! luckily it's only for the weekend and I don't have a lot to gather. I'll be leaving from work to ride to Tampa with one of my brother's best friends. Brandon (brother) is throwing his other best friend's bachelor party. This means me & Janna get some one-on-one. :) We always have a GREAT time together & I'm really looking forward to getting some beach time in with her! Aren't y'all jealous - BEACH TIME IN FEBRUARY! Hellz yeah!! I will make sure to take lots of pictures on the beach, unlike last time.

I got my law test back tonight. Didn't come out so well. Just as I had suspected. Actually, no one did well; That works out great for me because he said he will end up adding at least 10 points. That will put my test grade up to almost a B. WOO HOO I also was able to register for the class that I made a D in last semester...Labor Relations. UGH I am NOT looking forward to that class because I have the same shitty teacher as last time. Apparently she's the only one who teaches it. Great. Not only is it a horribly boring subject (Unions), but I have the most mundane teacher ever...OH! Who also mispronounces all kind of stuff! (she says "crestions" instead of "questions") <-- drives me bonkers!

I think I should go gather my stuff now, all I can think about is everything I need to make sure not to forget! haha My computer's been doing some crazy things today so IDK if I"ll be blogging this weekend...MISS ME! LoL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home