17 February 2009

Not much to say -

Guess I don't have much to report these days... had an absolute BLAST in Tampa with Janna and Brandon & the rest of the guys that I spent most, if not almost all, my adolescent years with. I ate some yummy seafood (my FAVE), some fresh fish the guys caught while fishing Saturday morning, had a very scary moment & took out a road sign (I SWARE old people should have to take driving tests!), and laughed at drunk asses all weekend. Janna and I were there to take pictures and make sure the Bachelor & buddies got to their destinations safely. Mission accomplished. I was, however, sad that I spent my Vday Eric free and with a bunch of extremely gassy/stinky guys who were doing things INTENTIONALLY to make themselves fart. It's a wonder these guys are married! (Minus Brandon & Dan - the Bachelor)

My computer is sick again so I'm sure I won't be posting everyday. I know you all are very sad to hear - haha - but hopefully it will be short lived. I will be dropping it off at the doctor today. Hope I don't lose all my stuff again. <-- Yet another reason I like posting pictures on MS & FB... I got them even when my computer crashes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

this totally sucks, i think my computar is coming down with the sickies too,oh well.you can not complain about all the gas young lady

February 19, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home