23 February 2009

Blah blah blah

First off -
Happy Birthday Ft Knox!!! :)
I hope you have a wonderful day with the circus,
mom & Ebo!



I've noticed that the majority of my blog is a bit dismal. Today probably won't be much of an exception. It isn't my intention, but my mood is a bit worn.

My latest preponderance: Isn't it funny how a word...better yet, a "title" can really change the whole standpoint of something? Jobs, friendships, relationships...they all change. What is it about a word/title that changes everything? Every thing is exactly that minus a title. Give it a name ~ and BAM ~ King Midas's golden touch has turn into the shit touch. It's like...it's like...everything good turns into work. All that you wanted to do before has become a chore. WTF Why?! It's not supposed to be like that. It's just not. Not this soon. Please...not this soon... failure again.

Lines are blurry. I know what I want. I know what I deserve. But...what do you do when you can get one...if you don't ask for the other? Or is it more of "sacrificing" the other? IDK... things are so good without a title...but how I can I expect a commitment without an actual commitment? And am I supposed to be ok with that? AM I supposed to play the committed girl plus one? (SITC reference: See "Plus one is the loneliest number"). Is that acceptable??

I'm so confused... Who am I to question something if it works...

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

you are the only one that made a note on there blogs that is was my birthday, thanks peach, i was looking too. :)
titles dont matter, what it really is matters

February 25, 2009 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

and you are fort knox now, change that thing please

February 25, 2009 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Jenerous said...

You're right...titles don't matter...it's when someone says they have no commitment to me that I have a problem with.

February 25, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home