Already failed!
First ~ I have to do a little introduction ~

This is the new boyfriend, Eric (who will also be referred to as Anthony, Ebo, or Buppie). He's from California and yes, we met via the internet. He flew here to Augusta meet me Jan 29th. He's everything I'd hoped and so much more!! I ADORE this guy!! Just when I thought I was going to have to abandon my list of qualities I want in a guy, Ebo came along. Sadly, he leaves this coming Sunday and it's approaching much too quickly. The worst part is we probably won't see each other for another few months. :( Torture - pure torture. But I have to say - it's hard not to smile everyday when you know you've found your other half...even if he is on the opposite coast.
Eric and I haven't had much of an opportunity to do a lot since he's been here. I've had to work everyday & had classes 2 nights a week. I took him to River Walk, we watched UFC fights at Somewhere in Augusta (for you who don't know, that's the name of a bar), hung with the neighbors, and Buppie was a good sport and even went to class one night.
I was able to take a day off yesterday and we went to the Georgia Aquarium and The World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta. Today we are leaving to spend the weekend with his little sister and her hubby in NC. We're really looking forward to it & I think Buppie's really excited about having the chance to play the intimidating big brother card! hahaha Which is even MORE hilarious if you knew him! ;) Be warned KayKay! And don't forget to shine your drinkin/dance party shoes! LoL
I'd love to stay and chat, but I have to get my work done ~ the sooner I do that, the sooner we leave! WOO!!

3 Comments:
yuk, buppie, that i will tease him about. was i really the only one that commented on the first post, it wouldn't surprise me. that my friend is called a blog stalker, annoying!!!
YES, YOU ARE REALLY THE ONLY ONE WHO COMMENTED...AND YES, YOU PROB WILL BE THE ONLY ONE TO COMMENT! LOL
HAHA Eric has NICK NAMES! We will have a great weekend! Mike has been through every other male in my family so I think he will be fine! But im sure Eric will have fun teasing him and such, don't worry I expect that!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home